1) Handling current client relations and nurture them.
2) Taking care of the current assignments and targeting for upsell or future assignment.
3) Full attention towards the customer, taking proper feedback for the products and services we offered in the past or in the current times.
4) Develop new opportunities and customer relationships in different market verticals.
5) Build and close a pipeline of significant Annual Revenue.
6) Conduct timely Business Reviews with your customers, share product roadmaps, identify areas of improvement, and assist the training of our products.
7) Foster client satisfaction by maintaining regular customer contact and managing customer expectations.
8) Work closely with Field Sales Engineer to generate funnel and prospect at accounts. Summary of duties:
9) 40%- Winning New Business: Your hunting ground will be India and your targets include distributors and enterprises, medical and healthcare players, etc.
10) 40%- Sales: Your successful track record will include work experience within the AIDC, scanning, POS or retail industries where you will have taken a solution-oriented sales approach to the full sales life cycle, driving company growth by consistently building and maintaining a healthy pipeline.
11) 20%-Account Management: Building relationship within your accounts is a priority to you and you will have built solid relationships with mid and senior level executives across business, marketing and technology teams.
1 - 2 Years
1 Lac 75 Thousand To 2 Lac 75 Thousand P.A.
Manufacturing / Production / Quality
B.Com, M.B.A/PGDM, M.Com
Market Executive Relationship Management Business Development