1. Tracking debt market trends
2. Tracking mutual fund manager’s performance
3. Interacting with fund managers
4.Preparing sector reports
5. Preparing reports on mutual funds and new offerings
6.Meeting New clients
7. Sharing Fund performance reports to clients via mail or courier.
8. Resolving clients queries via telephone or meeting them personally.
• Develop clear opinions on mutual funds based on research that goes beyond mere performance and risk evaluation.
• Conduct quantitative and qualitative analysis using databases, monitoring regulatory information and interviewing portfolio managers.
• Keep in mind the long-term investment strategy of the company and communicate the same to reporting manager with the company’s marketing staff, decision-making support staff and financial advisors with the intention to work towards a common goal.
Deeply coordinate and collaborate with the fund research time to identify best investment options and intermittent risks. This helps to create a strong research database with fund recommendations and conclusions.
Key attributes and skills required
a. Must have good communication,
b. Must be quick in response and punctual,
c. Must have impressive personality