- Produce new revenue by researching and analyzing potential prospects and sales options.
- New leads may be generated through canvassing, cold calling, partner relationships, and customer referrals.
- Meet sales revenue targets.
- Develop, implement, and maintain sales activities and plans.
- Build and maintain long-term relationships with current clients and their management teams by providing information, guidance, and support;recommending service and profit improvements; and recommending new opportunities.
- Lead and coordinate for a successful close.
- Prepare reports by analyzing and summarizing information.
- Mentor team members and teach improved processes in order to enhance staff accomplishments.
Qualifications and Skills :-
- Minimum of four years sales experience in business-to business sales
- Have a consultative sales approach
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills
- Good presentation skills
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Ability to handle multiple priorities and work under stress
- Driven and motivated
- Ability to work as a team
3 - 5 Years
3 Lac To 3 Lac 50 Thousand P.A.
Professional Degree, Other Bachelor Degree, B.B.A, B.Com, Post Graduate Diploma, M.B.A/PGDM, M.Com